Check out just some of the other ways that the two are very similar:
- Both have tried to run out the clock by delaying the filing of their financial disclosures.
- Both have refused to release their state or federal tax returns.
- Both went from regulating certain industries to working and/or lobbying for them.
- Both favor unfair tax policies that give massive breaks to big corporations and rich guys like themselves.
- Both favor the immoral Ryan budget that would end Medicare as we know it
- Both were quickly dumped during a vote at the Republican convention earlier this year.
If you want to see even more similarities between Tommy Thompson and Eric Hovde, check out this very detailed memo that further explains the remarkable likeness between these Washington D.C. twins. Many of the similarities have been very good for both Tommy and Hovde and for the special interests that they represent but none of those similarities represent things that are good for Wisconsin.