Monday, November 24, 2008

Note to Readers

All previous blog postings were done when my Eye on Wisconsin blog was hosted by Wispolitics/Wisopinion from late 2005-June 2006.* It is an archive of my blogging during that time. In May 2006, I was hired by what was then a brand new organization, One Wisconsin Now, as the blog editor. My blogs while at OWN (2006-2008) are available through the first link in the blog roll in the right column.

My time with OWN is coming to an end with the end of the the year, so I am resurrecting the Eye on Wisconsin blog. This is the primary place that I will be blogging from this day forward. I will also be contributing to other sites but Eye on Wisconsin will be my primary blogging home. Blogging may be rather light here until the first of the year, but with the new year will come new writing, new research and new opportunities.

*Content from Eye on Wisconsin prior to December 23, 2005 is no longer available.

No comments: