One of the records that I requested from Senator Taylor was her official calendar. In that calendar there were a number of things that stood out including in the last days of January. I've included a copy of that page HERE.
You will notice that on January 29th from 2:30-3:00 p.m. Senator Taylor was scheduled to participate in a conference call with Michael Greebe [sic].
Most readers probably know about Michael Grebe already but here is just a small amount of background:
- Campaign co-chair for Scott Walker
- Past Chairman and current board member of the Greater Milwaukee Committee (the business group that is pushing the Milwaukee County legislation in Madison).
- President and CEO of the mega right wing funding Bradley Foundation
- Former Chairman and CEO of Foley & Lardner (GMC front group "Smart Government" currently employs lobbyists from this firm)
- Former General Counsel to the Republican National Committee
- Former Chair of the Republican Party of Wisconsin
- Americans for Prosperity
- The MacIver Institute
- American Majority & Media Trackers
- Helped fund the Einhorn Family Foundation (which purchased the voter suppression billboards that were erected all over Senator Taylor's district)
- Wisconsin Policy Research Institute
- True the Vote
- Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity