Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Couple Notes for Readers

1. I have been getting a ton of spam comments lately and have decided to moderate comments do a certain degree. I tend to leave my comments section wide open to most things but increasing spam isn't one of them. Chances are if you comment to a blog within a couple days of it being posted, you will not notice anything different. I'm trying to avoid searching for old posts just to remove recent spam. Again, most of you won't even notice a change unless you post a comment on a blog that is more than a couple days old.

2. I have added a number of blogs to my blogroll today. Some of them are things that I have read for a long time but just missed (somehow) and others are very good new(er) blogs that I enjoy. Please let me know if there is someone that I have missed. Here are the latest additions:

No comments: