Walker says that he wants to cooperate but then when he gets his first chance to unfairly attack others for his own political gain he doesn't hesitate. It has been reported in recent days that the UW regents are considering a 5.5% increase in tuition. Obviously that is not desirable but to have Scott Walker, the person that heavily and repeatedly cut education, reportedly complaining about it requires an epic level of hypocrisy.
- Scott Walker's own budget cut the UW System by a full $250 million over the biennium
- Walker's own budget anticipated an increase in tuition by 5.5%.
- Because of Walker's drastic cuts UW campus officials repeatedly warned last year that tuition increases and other issues are "only going to get worse".
- His budget had already increased tuition fees at University of Wisconsin campuses by more than $105 million over two years.
- As if Walker's original budget cuts to the UW System were not enough, he continued to disproportionately hit them through budget "lapses" after his first budget passed.
Walker has been governor for over a year and a half and he is still blaming the Democrat that proceeded him? Even though the Regents are trying to deal with HIS BUDGET CUTS? HIS TUITION INCREASE? Typical Scott Walker...He will continue to blame others for the results of his own radical policies, actions and incompetence.
As I fully expected, Scott Walker is not being real when he talks about "cooperation". In fact he really desperately needs an education...
....about what that word actually means.