Thursday, February 11, 2010

Props to Milwaukee Snow Removal Effort!

I have to take a moment to give some credit to the City of Milwaukee snow removal effort over the last couple of days! When I went out to shovel the morning after the foot of snow was dumped on us, I could tell that the crew had been at work all night long. I live on a side street and it was already plowed. A few hours later they came back and salted and in less than 24 hours after the storm I could see the pavement. In the areas that I drove in, the roads were great considering how much snow had been dumped on us. The quickness with which they did this work makes it even more notable. As if that wasn't enough, when I got moving this morning, I discovered that they had apparently even plowed the alleys in my neighborhood. So props to the snow removal effort in Milwaukee and to all of the workers that did such a great job! If he wasn't so hyper-partisan, it would even make Glenn Grothman proud.

No comments: